The MV Hospital Maternity Department has a strong focus on family-centered care. Every effort is made to have the baby with its family as much as possible during their hospital stay.
At the heart of the Maternity Department are its three LDRP rooms – spaces designed for labor, delivery, recovery and post-partum care. In most cases, these inviting rooms become a family’s home for the entire duration of the birth experience.
- The Maternity Department offers childbirth education classes in both English and Portuguese throughout the year. For more information and a current schedule click here.
- For a Maternity Department patient and family information sheet click here.
- Having a baby again? Click here for specific information.
- For MVH Obstetricians, Gynecologists and Midwives click here.
- Maternity Department: (508) 957-9330