Inpatient & Transitional Care
Inpatient Unit Care
The new MV Hospital inpatient care unit has 18 private rooms and provides skilled nursing care for all ages. MV Hospital provides a patient-centered, holistic approach to healthcare, promoting mental, emotional, spiritual, social, and physical healing. It empowers patients and families through the exchange of information and encourages healing partnerships with caregivers. For our patients, this is reflected in our effort to ensure straightforward communication with and between your caregivers, accommodate visits from family and friends, tailor your meal choices and times, and provide access to complementary therapies.
- For more information about inpatient care click here.
- Inpatient Care Unit: 508-957-9360
The MV Hospital Transitional Care Program offers skilled nursing and rehab inpatient services for Medicare patients who may have been treated in an off-Island hospital but who no longer require/qualify for acute hospital care. Our program is designed to facilitate the care that is sometimes needed following an illness, injury or surgery to enable patients to return home.
- Physical, occupational, speech or respiratory therapy following illness or injury
- Rehab care following orthopedic surgery
- IV Therapy
- Wound Care
- Nursing care or guidance related to stroke, ostomy, diabetes or other medical conditions
- To download a Transitional Care Guide, click here.
MV Hospital Transitional Care: 508-957-9317